because that means i'll acutally have to go instead of getting home and forgetting we were going to go:) just kidding...that would be fine, lets set a time to meet there so i don't spend too much time at the park with the dogs. my bra is KILLING me today!!!!!
8 comments:
I know--if you take Chili for a run then I will take Styx for a walk--so wait for me!
why don't we just go running together...we're both at the same fitness level so we should just do that. i'll wait for you
i can't run outside cuz it makes me cough!
even walking outside makes me cough
then why don't i take the dogs before you get home and then we can go to the gym:)
why don't you bring my bag to the gym and I'll just meet you there?
because that means i'll acutally have to go instead of getting home and forgetting we were going to go:) just kidding...that would be fine, lets set a time to meet there so i don't spend too much time at the park with the dogs. my bra is KILLING me today!!!!!
I have cramps so bad--they just got worse! Let's just meet at home after all--sorry.
Post a Comment